-
December 16th, 2002, 07:28 AM
#151
Inactive Member
I'll reread the topic to see what is up...
-
December 16th, 2002, 09:01 AM
#152
Inactive Member
Mmm... i see how does this work... okay... About the name, i'm good with that.. what will it be about?
-
December 16th, 2002, 11:45 AM
#153
Inactive Member
you obviously didnt read the topic then ?_?U...
I think its on page 3 or 4.
MD= hightens your chance not to catch on fire, get poisoned, or other magical effects.
MI= reduces magic damage.
and to get your stats, they should add up to 15, like Shini's, Xels, OCB's, etc.
*points at cav* [img]wink.gif[/img]
and once again I will say, this is a lot more simple than it looks, in battle all yall have to do is say what move yall wanna do, and against which monster.
-
December 16th, 2002, 03:04 PM
#154
Inactive Member
I meant the battle. I guess i'll have to reread the whole thread..
-
December 16th, 2002, 07:34 PM
#155
Inactive Member
*looks from EVD to SPD to DEX and ears, eyes, nose and mouth begin to bleed* AGH! limited brain capacity already taken up by random quantum physics! Must....adjust! OK! I can live with them... But what about the 15 point limit?
I'll change my stats around. Theyre on page 5
-
December 16th, 2002, 08:14 PM
#156
Inactive Member
How about stats 20 sicnwe have the 2 new ones, or still 15?
-
December 16th, 2002, 08:16 PM
#157
Inactive Member
We dont have any new ones yet... due to the fact that no one has really voted whether they want them besides you Xel... and we'll up the limit if we get them..
-
December 16th, 2002, 08:24 PM
#158
Inactive Member
Cav and Shini don't care, In think Mel and Seph want, so OCB and N are all that are left
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 16, 2002 04:29 PM: Message edited by: Xellos ]</font>
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 16, 2002 04:39 PM: Message edited by: Xellos ]</font>
-
December 16th, 2002, 08:28 PM
#159
Inactive Member
Fucking caps lock... I'lle dit that ><
-
December 16th, 2002, 08:35 PM
#160
Inactive Member
should we combine SPD and EVD?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks